Innovative Energy Solutions
Princeton Public Library
Please join NRG and local entrepreneurs to explore the clean tech journey – from the first seeds of innovation to development of full-scale enterprises in the energy sector:
- Moderated by NRG COO Mauricio Gutierrez
- Local Entrepreneur Presenters include
- Kyle Teamey - CEO and co-founder of Liquid Light, a technology that converts CO2 waste to revenue. Kyle developed and incubated the company while an Entrepreneur in Residence at Redpoint Ventures. He has extensive experience in renewable energy and clean technology investments.
- Eden Full – inventor of the SunSaluter, a low-cost mechanism that optimizes solar panels while providing clean water for rural, off-grid communities in nine countries. Named one of the 30 under 30 in Forbes’ Energy category three years in a row (2012-2014) and Ashoka’s Youth Social Entrepreneur of the Year (2012), Eden is a junior in Mechanical Engineering at Princeton University.
- Nathan Haley, co-founder of the Comet project, which seeks to create the world’s first cruiser-style production electric motorcycle. Nathan is a student in the Department of Economics at Princeton University.
We hope you will be inspired and amazed by the hopeful inventions being developed here in Princeton.
Share your interests while enjoying a free, sustainable breakfast provided by a local eatery.
Sponsored by Sustainable Princeton and Princeton Public Library